The information below is provided by the organization. NAHC does not warrant its accuracy or completeness.
Is this your organization and the information outdated? Submit updates
Excel Health Group
- (815) 560-1495
3340 Peachtree Rd Ne Ste 1010
Atlanta, GA 30326-1409
Categories:Data Analytics Benchmarking Software,
We deliver critical healthcare analytics to positively impact every care path in America
Excel Health’s mission is to enable every agency to thrive in the new paradigm of value-based care. With access to complete Medicare Part A and Part B data, 90 days old, (over 1.25 billion claims annually), Excel Health has one of the most current, comprehensive, and robust medical databases in the world powering its Home Health and Hospice portals. Our goal is for care networks to be constructed and providers selected based on care efficacy (superior outcomes) and care efficiency (reduced utilization). The potential of our suite of on-demand, cloud-based data solutions to profoundly impact healthcare and patient lives is immediately evident.
Most powerful data set in the market
- Direct from CMS Chronic Conditions Warehouse
- 1.25 billion claims per year
- In depth analysis of every agency, facility, physician and patient in America
- 100% Medicare Part A & Part B
- Most recent data in the industry, delivered quarterly
- Countless supporting data sources including mortalities by physician