Help & Support
- Signing in to view members-only deals
- Updating your organization's information
- Add your organization to the Associate Marketplace
Signing in to view members-only deals
- Sign in here using the NAHC Member Authorization site using your NAHC username (email) and password.
- You will be redirected to the home page of the Associate Marketplace where organizations that offer special deals are marked with a green tag that says DISCOUNT OFFERED.
- Click on the organization's name or their logo to visit their profile page.
- On the right-hand side of the page there will be a deal with details below it and sometimes a button for redeeming the offer.
You may also visit the organization's page first and use the link in the deal box to sign in. You will be returned to that specific organization's page after signing in.
Updating your organization's information
Submitting updates for an organization requires an active NAHC account with an Associate NAHC member account. You can recover your password if you've forgotten it, or you may contact NAHC for account support or to inquire about becoming a NAHC Associate Member.
- Find your organization using search.
- Locate the "SUBMIT UPDATES" link at the top of the page and click it.
- You will be prompted to login to your NAHC member account if you are not already logged in. This link will return you to the update page after you log in.
- Complete the update form with as much information as possible. The more you provide the more traffic your organization will receive.
- Allow a few business days for NAHC to approve your updates. When your updates are approved you should receive an email saying they've been published and requesting that you review the new changes.
Add your organization to the Associate Marketplace
Only NAHC Associate Members are a part of the Marketplace. NAHC regularly adds new Associate Members to the Marketplace as they become members. If you are a member and do not see your organization on the Marketplace, please contact us.